Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    How to Get Avocado Out of Clothes: What Actually Works

    May 21, 2026

    Research Suggests Frequent Pauses In Speech Could Be A Sign Of Cognitive Decline

    May 21, 2026

    Startup Battlefield 200 applications close May 27

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • How to Get Avocado Out of Clothes: What Actually Works
    • Research Suggests Frequent Pauses In Speech Could Be A Sign Of Cognitive Decline
    • Startup Battlefield 200 applications close May 27
    • What Doctors Always Do When They Travel To Avoid Getting Sick
    • Hunting For Stocks With A Long Shot At A Giant Payoff
    • ‘Jesus Was A Politician’: Trump Pastor Calls For No More Separation Between Church And State
    • The Secret Struggle: Overcoming High-Functioning Alcoholism and Childhood Trauma Through Medical Ibogaine
    • Why Didn’t These Patients See A Doctor Sooner?
    Facebook X (Twitter)
    SBM Global News
    Demo
    • Home
    • Top Stories
      • Politics
    • Business
      • Small Business
      • Marketing
    • Finance
      • Investment
    • Technology

      Startup Battlefield 200 applications close May 27

      May 21, 2026
      Read More

      Tesla’s Semi Truck could Jolt the Trucking Industry

      May 20, 2026
      Read More

      UnimakTechnologies – Company Profile – AllBusiness.com

      May 19, 2026
      Read More

      Apple’s Siri revamp could include auto-deleting chats

      May 18, 2026
      Read More

      Website Developers India – Company Profile

      May 18, 2026
      Read More
    • Lifestyle
      • Travel
    • Feel Good
    • Get In Touch
    SBM Global News
    Demo
    Home»Politics»Trump Threatens Iran With ‘Many’ More Bombings After U.S. Attack
    Politics

    Trump Threatens Iran With ‘Many’ More Bombings After U.S. Attack

    By Staff WriterJune 23, 20255 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Reddit Email
    #image_title
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    WASHINGTON, June 21 (Reuters) – U.S. forces struck three Iranian nuclear sites in a “very successful attack,” President Donald Trump said on Saturday, adding that Tehran’s nuclear program had been obliterated.

    After days of deliberation and long before his self-imposed two-week deadline, Trump’s decision to join Israel’s military campaign against its major rival Iran represents a major escalation of the conflict.

    “The strikes were a spectacular military success,” Trump said in a televised Oval Office address. “Iran’s key nuclear enrichment facilities have been completely and totally obliterated.”

    In a speech that lasted just over three minutes, Trump said Iran’s future held “either peace or tragedy,” and that there were many other targets that could be hit by the U.S. military.

    “If peace does not come quickly, we will go after those other targets with precision, speed and skill.”

    The U.S. reached out to Iran diplomatically on Saturday to say the strikes are all the U.S. plans and it does not aim for regime change, CBS News reported.

    Trump said U.S. forces struck Iran’s three principal nuclear sites: Natanz, Isfahan and Fordow. He told Fox News six bunker-buster bombs were dropped on Fordow, while 30 Tomahawk missiles were fired against other nuclear sites.

    U.S. B-2 bombers were involved in the strikes, a U.S. official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity.

    “A full payload of BOMBS was dropped on the primary site, Fordow,” Trump posted. “Fordow is gone.”

    “IRAN MUST NOW AGREE TO END THIS WAR,” he added.

    Reuters had reported earlier on Saturday the movement of the B-2 bombers, which can be equipped to carry massive bombs that experts say would be needed to strike Fordow, which is buried under a mountain south of Tehran.

    An Iranian official, cited by Tasnim news agency, confirmed that part of the Fordow site was attacked by “enemy airstrikes.”

    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated Trump on his “bold decision” which he said will change history.

    “History will record that President Trump acted to deny the world’s most dangerous regime, the world’s most dangerous weapons,” Netanyahu said.

    Demo

    DIPLOMACY UNSUCCESSFUL

    The strikes came as Israel and Iran have been engaged in more than a week of aerial combat that has resulted in deaths and injuries in both countries.

    Israel launched the attacks on Iran saying that it wanted to remove any chance of Tehran developing nuclear weapons. Iran says its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes only.

    Diplomatic efforts by Western nations to stop the hostilities have been unsuccessful.

    In recent days, Democratic lawmakers and some Republicans have argued that Trump must receive permission from the U.S. Congress before committing the U.S. military to any combat against Iran.

    Republican Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Roger Wicker of Mississippi applauded the operation but cautioned that the U.S. now faced “very serious choices ahead.”

    Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Jim Risch, a Republican, said that despite the heavy U.S. bombings over Iran, “This war is Israel’s war, not our war.”

    He added, “There will not be American boots on the ground in Iran.”

    One Republican lawmaker, Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky, simply said, “This is not constitutional.”

    Democratic Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia said the U.S. public “is overwhelmingly opposed to the U.S. waging war on Iran” and accused Trump of displaying “horrible judgment.”

    Israel launched attacks on June 13, saying Iran was on the verge of developing nuclear weapons. Israel is widely assumed to possess nuclear weapons, which it neither confirms nor denies.

    At least 430 people have been killed and 3,500 injured in Iran since Israel began its attacks, Iranian state-run Nour News said, citing the health ministry.

    In Israel, 24 civilians have been killed by Iranian missile attacks, according to local authorities, in the worst conflict between the longtime enemies. More than 450 Iranian missiles have been fired towards Israel, according to the Israeli prime minister’s office.

    20 Years Of Free Journalism

    Your Support Fuels Our Mission

    Your Support Fuels Our Mission

    For two decades, HuffPost has been fearless, unflinching, and relentless in pursuit of the truth. Support our mission to keep us around for the next 20 — we can’t do this without you.

    We remain committed to providing you with the unflinching, fact-based journalism everyone deserves.

    Thank you again for your support along the way. We’re truly grateful for readers like you! Your initial support helped get us here and bolstered our newsroom, which kept us strong during uncertain times. Now as we continue, we need your help more than ever. We hope you will join us once again.

    We remain committed to providing you with the unflinching, fact-based journalism everyone deserves.

    Thank you again for your support along the way. We’re truly grateful for readers like you! Your initial support helped get us here and bolstered our newsroom, which kept us strong during uncertain times. Now as we continue, we need your help more than ever. We hope you will join us once again.

    Support HuffPost

    Already contributed? Log in to hide these messages.

    20 Years Of Free Journalism

    For two decades, HuffPost has been fearless, unflinching, and relentless in pursuit of the truth. Support our mission to keep us around for the next 20 — we can’t do this without you.

    Support HuffPost

    Already contributed? Log in to hide these messages.

    Israeli officials said 1,272 people have been injured since the beginning of the hostilities, with 14 in serious condition.

    (Reporting by Reuters; Additional reporting by Rick Cowan and Jasper Ward; Writing by Daniel Wallis; Editing by Marguerita Choy)

    View original article here

    Share. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Reddit
    Previous ArticleExtended Evening Hours Return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Fall 2025
    Next Article SMB-focused Finom closes €115M as European fintech heats up

    Related Posts

    ‘Jesus Was A Politician’: Trump Pastor Calls For No More Separation Between Church And State

    May 20, 2026
    Read More

    Trump Bombs Earth From Space In Truth Social Posts During Prayer Rally

    May 20, 2026
    Read More

    Trump Calls On MAGA To Vote Out Thomas Massie

    May 19, 2026
    Read More
    Add A Comment

    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Top Posts

    Former FBI, CIA Head Has ‘Serious Concerns’ With Trump Cabinet Picks

    December 28, 2024435

    Emirates to operate next-gen A350 on the third daily service to Cape Town

    January 14, 2026256

    AAVE Price Prediction: Target $215-225 by Mid-January 2025 as Technical Indicators Signal Bullish Momentum

    December 15, 2025240

    Ventive Hospitality Joins Green Fins: Strong ESG Lift

    February 17, 2026211
    Don't Miss
    Lifestyle

    How to Get Avocado Out of Clothes: What Actually Works

    By Staff WriterMay 21, 202622 Mins Read

    I make avocado toast most mornings and have a system: ripe avocado, good bread, everything…

    Read More

    Research Suggests Frequent Pauses In Speech Could Be A Sign Of Cognitive Decline

    May 21, 2026

    Startup Battlefield 200 applications close May 27

    May 21, 2026

    What Doctors Always Do When They Travel To Avoid Getting Sick

    May 21, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    Demo
    About Us

    Small Business Minder brings together business and related news from around the world in one place. Follow us for all the business news you'll need.

    Facebook X (Twitter)
    Our Picks

    How to Get Avocado Out of Clothes: What Actually Works

    May 21, 2026

    Research Suggests Frequent Pauses In Speech Could Be A Sign Of Cognitive Decline

    May 21, 2026
    Most Popular

    Former FBI, CIA Head Has ‘Serious Concerns’ With Trump Cabinet Picks

    December 28, 2024435

    Emirates to operate next-gen A350 on the third daily service to Cape Town

    January 14, 2026256
    © 2026 Small Business Minder
    • Home
    • Get In Touch

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. To get the most from our site, please disable your Ad Blocker.