Israelis are deeply split about what kind of country Israel should be. Four encounters at four recent protests show how that division plays out in daily life. Orignially published in NYT.
- People Are Sharing The Most Disappointing, Tourist-Infested Place They Have Ever Been To, And A Lot Of Popular Places Made The List
- How CFOs can reduce SaaS spend by 30% in these tough times
- Another Step for Ukraine: Armored Vehicles Breach Some Russian Defenses
- Kashmir’s Chief Cleric, Detained in Crackdown, Is Free After 4 Years
- LimeLoop’s sleek reusable mailers seek to replace cardboard boxes
- Coinbase Has Recently Held Talks to Buy FTX Europe: Fortune
- Microsoft, Broadcom and more: CNBC’s ‘Halftime Report’ traders answer your questions
- Bitcoin Holding Above $26K Is ‘Remarkable’ as Equities Take a Hit. What’s Next for BTC’s Price?
- AquaLith might have an answer to the US battery material shortage problem
- Americans (Seemingly) Aren’t Allowed to Put This Economic Theory to the Test