The kingdom is embracing business as usual, hosting an investment forum, concerts and even fashion shows. But grief, fear and outrage over Israel’s bombardment of Gaza simmer just below the surface. Orignially published in NYT.
- Israel-Hamas War: Talks in Qatar Focus on Extending Truce as Deadline Looms
- Discord expands its plans to sell custom avatars and other virtual items
- Innovation or folly? The Cybertruck will test whether anyone still trusts Tesla
- IOTA Jumps 43% After Registering Ecosystem Foundation in Abu Dhabi
- Feds seize Sinbad crypto mixer allegedly used by North Korean hackers
- With Neptune Analytics, AWS combines the power of vector search and graph data
- These are the stocks hedge funds are betting the most against as the market surges in November
- Don’t Be Afraid of the iPhone’s NameDrop Feature, Experts Say
- London’s Black Cabs Can Soon Join Uber. But Will They?
- Jack Dorsey Aims to Create Anti-Censorship Bitcoin Mining Pool With New Startup