In opening statements for the government’s first monopoly trial of the modern internet era, Google defended itself and said people had many choices for online search. Orignially published in NYT.
- People Are Sharing The Most Disappointing, Tourist-Infested Place They Have Ever Been To, And A Lot Of Popular Places Made The List
- How CFOs can reduce SaaS spend by 30% in these tough times
- Another Step for Ukraine: Armored Vehicles Breach Some Russian Defenses
- Kashmir’s Chief Cleric, Detained in Crackdown, Is Free After 4 Years
- LimeLoop’s sleek reusable mailers seek to replace cardboard boxes
- Coinbase Has Recently Held Talks to Buy FTX Europe: Fortune
- Microsoft, Broadcom and more: CNBC’s ‘Halftime Report’ traders answer your questions
- Bitcoin Holding Above $26K Is ‘Remarkable’ as Equities Take a Hit. What’s Next for BTC’s Price?
- AquaLith might have an answer to the US battery material shortage problem
- Americans (Seemingly) Aren’t Allowed to Put This Economic Theory to the Test