With wall-to-wall promotion and a barnstorming flair, India’s governing party is milking the lead-up to this weekend’s summit for all it’s worth. Orignially published in NYT.
- Tesla third-quarter deliveries will likely miss consensus expectations, Barclays predicts
- Russia-Ukraine War: Russia Strikes Odesa Port in Deadly Overnight Attack
- Hackers steal $200 million from crypto company Mixin
- Coinbase Successfully Registers With Spain’s Central Bank
- Australian Man Who Spent $6.7M Erroneous Crypto.com Refund Faces Theft Charges, Guardian Reports
- Nx lands $16M to build ‘monorepo’ tools for software devs
- What’s the best way to run a startup in a world full of advice?
- VC firm Fuse closes $250M fund to invest in Pacific Northwest startups
- 15 People Shared Their Biggest Travel Mistakes So You Can Avoid Them In The Future
- China’s outbound travel surges ahead of ‘Golden Week’ holidays