News that Mr. Musk did not allow the use of his Starlink satellite network highlights concerns in Kyiv and Washington about his outsize influence in the war. Orignially published in NYT.
- Bitcoin’s 87% Drop in 2021 Was Caused by Sam Bankman-Fried’s Alameda, Ex-Employee Claims
- DraftKings’ Billionaire-Backed Crypto Analytics Firm CoinScan Raises $6.3M
- Optimism Foundation Sells $157M OP Tokens, Citing ‘Treasury Management’
- Mt. Gox Pushes Repayment Deadline by a Year
- Zelensky Tells U.N. Security Council It’s Useless While Russia Has a Veto
- These are the 50 best hotels in the world
- Here are the 6 finalists of Startup Battlefield at Disrupt 2023
- Libra’s co-creator had geopolitical motivations to build the digital currency
- Assassination of Hardeep Singh Nijjar Further Divides Indian Community
- Google’s Bard Just Got More Powerful. It’s Still Erratic.