Ryan Salame, a former FTX executive, pleaded guilty to charges linked to the sweeping fraud case against Sam Bankman-Fried, the founder of the failed cryptocurrency exchange. Orignially published in NYT.
- Bitcoin’s 87% Drop in 2021 Was Caused by Sam Bankman-Fried’s Alameda, Ex-Employee Claims
- DraftKings’ Billionaire-Backed Crypto Analytics Firm CoinScan Raises $6.3M
- Optimism Foundation Sells $157M OP Tokens, Citing ‘Treasury Management’
- Mt. Gox Pushes Repayment Deadline by a Year
- Zelensky Tells U.N. Security Council It’s Useless While Russia Has a Veto
- These are the 50 best hotels in the world
- Here are the 6 finalists of Startup Battlefield at Disrupt 2023
- Libra’s co-creator had geopolitical motivations to build the digital currency
- Assassination of Hardeep Singh Nijjar Further Divides Indian Community
- Google’s Bard Just Got More Powerful. It’s Still Erratic.