Elon Musk, Sam Altman, Mark Zuckerberg, Sundar Pichai and others are set to discuss artificial intelligence with lawmakers, in one of the tech industry’s most proactive shows of force in Washington. Orignially published in NYT.
- Tesla third-quarter deliveries will likely miss consensus expectations, Barclays predicts
- Russia-Ukraine War: Russia Strikes Odesa Port in Deadly Overnight Attack
- Hackers steal $200 million from crypto company Mixin
- Coinbase Successfully Registers With Spain’s Central Bank
- Australian Man Who Spent $6.7M Erroneous Crypto.com Refund Faces Theft Charges, Guardian Reports
- Nx lands $16M to build ‘monorepo’ tools for software devs
- What’s the best way to run a startup in a world full of advice?
- VC firm Fuse closes $250M fund to invest in Pacific Northwest startups
- 15 People Shared Their Biggest Travel Mistakes So You Can Avoid Them In The Future
- China’s outbound travel surges ahead of ‘Golden Week’ holidays