Zalmay Khalilzad, who stepped down as the envoy for Afghanistan after the U.S. exit, has defended the deal he negotiated with the Taliban during the Trump administration. Orignially published in NYT.
- 7-Eleven In Japan Is So Much Cooler Than The US And These 17 Pictures Will Prove It
- Months after its Series A, Singaporean robo-advisor Endowus add $35M SGD in new funding
- 17 Questions We Had About The Differences Between Mexico City And Manhattan
- Time To Discover If You Party Like You’re From New York Or Mexico City
- Why is Aung San Suu Kyi such a threat to the Tatmadaw?
- Myanmar set to announce first verdict in Aung San Suu Kyi trial.
- Lightspeed China raises $920M for new funds, adds five partners
- BMW combines M legacy and rock star aesthetic into a quick V8 hybrid SUV
- 4 key strategies for succeeding at international expansion
- World Omicron Fight Hindered by Fragmented Response