Confusion over AstraZeneca’s vaccine threatens to hurt the E.U. campaign just as it gathers momentum. And on Tuesday, Johnson & Johnson said it was pausing the rollout of its shot on the continent. Orignially published in NYT.
- Iran Election: Ebrahim Raisi Is Headed to Presidency as Rivals Concede
- Investors say Eindhoven poised to become Netherlands’ No. 2 tech hub
- U.N. General Assembly Demands Myanmar Junta End Coup and Stop the Killings
- Daily Crunch: Spotify and Ford make acquisitions
- Israeli-Palestinian Vaccine Deal Collapses Amid Expiry Date Dispute
- Extra Crunch roundup: influencer marketing 101, spotting future unicorns, Apple AirTags teardown
- Iranians Vote in Presidential Election, but Mood is Pessimistic
- No, there is no evidence that the F.B.I. organized the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
- U.K. Justice System Has Failed Rape Victims, Government Says
- GB News Is Off to a Splashy, but Shaky, Start in Britain