The West African nation of Benin adopted one of the continent’s most liberal laws on abortion last year after hearing testimony from gynecologists about women dying from illegal abortions. Orignially published in NYT.
- Here’s How One TikToker’s Video Ignited The Balenciaga Ad Campaign Controversy
- “If I Can Do This, You Can Do This” — An American Woman Froze Her Eggs In London For 1/3 Of The Cost
- I Went To Disney World For The Holidays, And Here Are 17 Things Worth Doing
- Gift Guide: Picking out the right iPad
- Russian Shelling Cuts Power to Kherson as Lavrov Defends Strikes
- Facebook Failed to Stop Ads Threatening Election Workers
- Five reasons why you need to go to TC Sessions: Space
- BHP, Nvidia and more: CNBC’s ‘Halftime Report’ traders answer your stock questions
- Does B stand for Bankman-Fried or Bankruptcy?
- Josh Brown and Cathie Wood snapped up CrowdStrike shares at a discount