So what are you supposed to do if you’re not seeing results? Should you keep investing, waiting and hoping for the best? Or do you withdraw and cut your losses? And if you must withdraw, when’s the best time to do it? Originally published at Entrepreneur
- Amazon-backed buy now, pay later platform Capital Float raises $50 million
- Indonesian ID and data verification startup Verihubs gets $2.8M led by Insignia Venture Partners
- China Power Outages Close Factories and Threaten Growth
- Should Mark Zuckerberg be scared of Peter Thiel?
- Activision to pay $18 million settlement over workplace misconduct.
- Ford Will Build 4 Factories in a Big Electric Vehicle Push
- Indian food delivery giant Swiggy in talks to raise funds at over $10 billion valuation
- 28 Perfectly Packable Things You Probably Need For Your Next Trip
- Instagram Is “Pausing” Making An App For Kids
- Social Democrats Win German Election by Slimmest of Margins