With “The French Dispatch,” the director’s latest, yet another American artist falls under the country’s spell. The Times’s Paris bureau chief recalls when the same thing happened to him. Orignially published in NYT.
- 18 Of The Absolute Best Things To Do In Savannah, Georgia
- People Are Calling Out The Most Disappointing Cities They’ve Visited, And I’m So Sorry If Your Hometown Is On This List
- What’s The Weirdest Thing That’s Happened to You On a College Tour?
- Britain and Denmark Report Rise in Known Omicron Cases
- Pope Francis Laments That for Migrants, ‘Little Has Changed’
- HR tech startup Sense valued at $500 million in SoftBank Vision Fund 2-led funding
- Why Is Russia Massing Troops on Its Ukraine Border?
- Jack Dorsey dials in on his dream job — bitcoin missionary
- How to use Tik Tok, Instagram and other social media to launch a business
- Torture testing a Porsche Cayenne S on the Rebelle Rally