Ukraine’s military is gauging how far its forces can press the attack, at risk of their ability to hold the new lines. Russian leaders are trying to regroup after a dramatic, demoralizing rout. Orignially published in NYT.
- 25 Under-$20 Items You’ll Def Wanna Have On Hand Next Time You Travel
- Southwest Airlines hired a record 3,000 flight attendants so far this year
- Russia’s Draft Sweeps Up Vulnerable Groups, Activists Say
- Crypto platform Nexo sued by New York, California and six other US regulators
- HBO Max releases ‘The Last of Us’ trailer to bring more gamers to the streaming service
- Hugging Face and ServiceNow launch BigCode, a project to open source code-generating AI systems
- Iran Strikes Kurdish Separatist Groups in Northern Iraq
- Yeah, funding for creator-focused startups is drying up
- Two Cities, Two Armies: Pivot Points in the Fight in Ukraine’s East
- Are Your Patients Worried About the Polio Vaccine?