The new measures will allow the United States to maintain pressure on the Taliban as the country faces collapse. Orignially published in NYT.
- 21 World Maps That Put A Looooot Of Things Into Perspective… Like, A Lot
- Calii bags $22.5M to build Latin America’s grocery shopping future
- Cana Technology raises glass to new capital as it readies beverage printer for market
- Raven Software testers at Activision Blizzard form the first union at a major US gaming company
- Netflix’s dismal results are more evidence that the pandemic trade is over
- Live Updates: Blinken and Lavrov Pledge to Keep Talking as Military Buildup Continues Around Ukraine
- There Are 29 “Bury” Cities In England, Let’s See How Many You Can Name
- How a Volcano Severed Tonga From the World
- Protect your portfolio during rough times with these dividend growth stocks, BMO says
- Augmented Reality Theater Takes a Bow. In Your Kitchen.