The nuclear watchdog agency, which will later brief the U.N. Security Council, said that shelling around the Zaporizhzhia complex should be “stopped immediately.” Orignially published in NYT.
- U.S. Said to Plan New Limits on China’s A.I. and Supercomputing Firms
- Russian Disarray on Display as Ukraine’s Forces Advance on Two Fronts
- Deadly Soccer Clash in Indonesia Puts Police Tactics, and Impunity, in Spotlight
- Will Smith Film ‘Emancipation’ Will Be Released in December
- UK Prime Minister Liz Truss Drops Plan to Cut Tax Rate on High Earners
- Silicon Valley County Battles With Uber Over Reporting of Sexual Assault
- These are JPMorgan’s top stock picks for October
- Iran’s Supreme Leader Condemns Protests Gripping Country
- These stocks bucking the bear market are relatively safe and pay a dividend
- Why aren’t we seeing more aggressive SaaS M&A?