The prime minister hopes his handling of the pandemic will help his Liberal Party win a majority in the House of Commons. Opponents say voting amid a Covid surge is dangerous. Orignially published in NYT.
- Goldman hikes price target on Tesla, says Hertz deal can help stock rise another 10%
- Loop downgrades UPS to hold after stock’s post-earnings surge
- QOA brings in seed round to do for chocolate what Oatly did for milk
- These struggling stocks could rebound after tax-selling season, Bank of America says
- Snap tops 100 million users in India, partners with Flipkart and Android smartphone vendors
- Attest raises $60M to expand its no-code approach to research-surveys-as-a-service, which taps 110M consumers in 49 countries
- Tiger Global leads $3M round in Zambia’s Union54 for its card-issuing API
- Anonymity No More? Age Checks Come to the Web.
- Japan’s Communists Are Hardly Radical, but Make a Handy Election Target
- Trial in Holocaust Survivor’s Killing Begins in France