To the world’s timekeepers, the leap second is a kludge, a bane, a pain in the little hand. Now they’re proposing to ditch it. Will our days ever be the same? Orignially published in NYT.
- 29 Travel Products For People Who Are Always Running Late For Their Flights
- This Country’s Top Judges Were All Foreigners. Now They’re Gone.
- Landslide on Italian Island Sweeps Away Homes and Turns Roads Into Rivers of Mud
- Efficient growth? No problem, bootstrapped startups say
- All The Best Black Friday Weekend Travel Deals
- Get Expert Insights on Google Search, Analytics, and Advertising Features
- These favored stocks are down by more than 20% and are poised to pop soon, says Morgan Stanley
- Hedge funds are amassing short bets on these winning stocks, according to Goldman
- Ukraine Draws Parallels Between Holodomor and Russia’s Strikes
- They Were Surrogates. Now They Must Raise the Children.