The theft played out like the plot of a movie. The artifacts could be worth $1.7 million if sold to dealers — or $260,000 if melted down. Orignially published in NYT.
- Here’s How One TikToker’s Video Ignited The Balenciaga Ad Campaign Controversy
- “If I Can Do This, You Can Do This” — An American Woman Froze Her Eggs In London For 1/3 Of The Cost
- I Went To Disney World For The Holidays, And Here Are 17 Things Worth Doing
- Gift Guide: Picking out the right iPad
- Russian Shelling Cuts Power to Kherson as Lavrov Defends Strikes
- Facebook Failed to Stop Ads Threatening Election Workers
- Five reasons why you need to go to TC Sessions: Space
- BHP, Nvidia and more: CNBC’s ‘Halftime Report’ traders answer your stock questions
- Does B stand for Bankman-Fried or Bankruptcy?
- Josh Brown and Cathie Wood snapped up CrowdStrike shares at a discount