Supply chains have been disrupted by a slew of issues right as a resurgence in trade and strong demand for commodities meant more goods needed to be moved. Originally published at CNBC
- Touring Trinity, the Birthplace of Nuclear Dread
- U.S. Reaches Biden’s 70% Vaccination Goal
- 20 Of The Best Small Towns In Texas That Are Absolutely Worth Visiting
- Karate’s Big Question in Its Olympic Debut: Is It a Sport or a Martial Art?
- Health and wellness apps maker Palta raises $100M Series B led by VNV Global
- Plan A Caribbean Adventure And We’ll Reveal Which Underrated And Overrated “Outer Banks” Character Combo You Are
- Only 14% Of People Can Guess These 9 Countries Based On Their Brain Teasers
- Amazon Union Vote at Alabama Warehouse Should Be Redone, Official Says
- Daily Crunch: Zoom will pay $85M to settle lawsuit over ‘Zoombombing,’ user privacy
- No, Cormac McCarthy Isn’t on Twitter. Don’t Be Fooled by the Check Mark.