“We have defeated the enemy.” The international community is scrambling to secure peace in Afghanistan, but the Taliban believe they have the upper hand — and are saying as much. Orignially published in NYT.
- Nigerian fintech Appzone raises $10M for expansion and proprietary technology
- China Official Acknowledges Low Effectiveness of the Country’s Covid Vaccines
- Greg Abbott Speculates Texas Has Herd Immunity
- Blinken Calls for More Thorough Investigation of Covid Origins in China
- The 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS stakes its claim on a luxury, electric future
- A Clash of Wills Keeps a Leonardo Masterpiece Hidden
- Tiger Global goes super aggressive in India
- Online Schools Are Here to Stay, Even After the Pandemic
- I Thought My Job Was To Report On Technology In India. Instead, I Got A Front-Row Seat To The Decline Of My Democracy.
- ‘Nomadland’ Wins Big at Diverse BAFTAs