Russian families searching for loved ones say the system for finding missing soldiers is as disorganized as Vladimir Putin’s military effort, which has been marked by dysfunction from the beginning. Orignially published in NYT.
- “If I Can Do This, You Can Do This” — An American Woman Froze Her Eggs In London For 1/3 Of The Cost
- I Went To Disney World For The Holidays, And Here Are 17 Things Worth Doing
- Gift Guide: Picking out the right iPad
- Russian Shelling Cuts Power to Kherson as Lavrov Defends Strikes
- Facebook Failed to Stop Ads Threatening Election Workers
- Five reasons why you need to go to TC Sessions: Space
- BHP, Nvidia and more: CNBC’s ‘Halftime Report’ traders answer your stock questions
- Does B stand for Bankman-Fried or Bankruptcy?
- Josh Brown and Cathie Wood snapped up CrowdStrike shares at a discount
- Canoo sends its EV pickup truck to the US Army for testing