A long-awaited upgrade to Ethereum, the most popular crypto platform, may make the technology more environmentally sustainable. But it comes with risks. Orignially published in NYT.
- Meet the A.I. Jane Austen: Meta Weaves A.I. Throughout Its Apps
- Regulators close investigation into Blue Origin’s New Shepard anomaly
- SEC’s Gensler Throws More Crypto Punches in Congressional Hearing
- The New ChatGPT Can ‘See’ and ‘Talk.’ Here’s What It’s Like.
- Artifact takes on X and Threads with new Posts feature
- Meta filmed Mr Beast, Paris Hilton and 26 more to build celebrity AIs based on Llama 2
- Security researcher warns of chilling effect after feds search phone at airport
- U.S. Department of Justice Opposes Sam Bankman-Fried’s Latest Move for ‘Temporary Release’
- Sam Bankman-Fried’s Biggest Grift? His ‘Best In Class’ Exchange
- SEC Begins Consideration of Franklin, Hashdex Crypto ETFs, Delays Decision on VanEck, ARK Ether ETFs