Some states now offer pass-through business owners a workaround for the $10,000 cap on the state and local tax deduction. Here's what taxpayers need to know. Originally published at CNBC
- 28 Perfectly Packable Things You Probably Need For Your Next Trip
- Instagram Is “Pausing” Making An App For Kids
- Live Updates: Parties Vie for Power After Election Shakes Up German Politics.
- Why Haitians in Chile Keep Heading North to the U.S.
- This is how value investor David Herro is dipping his toe back into China
- Gas Shortages and Long Lines Upend Britons’ Daily Lives
- LinkedIn is testing a new, paid ticketed events service
- Terran Orbital to open a $300M satellite manufacturing and component facility on Florida’s Space Coast
- The Secret War Over Pentagon Aid in Fighting Wildfires
- Facebook Is Delaying ‘Instagram Kids’ Amid Criticism