John Kerry, President Biden’s climate envoy, is pressing China to do more to address global warming. But he faces an emboldened Beijing leadership that thinks the United States has lagged behind. Orignially published in NYT.
- Read SpaceX president Gwynne Shotwell’s speech to 2021 graduates, urging US educational reforms
- Redwood Materials is setting up shop near the Tesla Gigafactory as part of broader expansion
- The US should welcome refugees on humanitarian terms, not just economic ones
- These stocks with pricing power could keep thriving as inflation rises, according to Credit Suisse
- A Top Virologist in China, at Center of a Pandemic Storm, Speaks Out
- Israel’s New Coalition Takes First Steps, Including Mending Fences With U.S.
- Everyone you know is a Disney princess, which means AR is queen
- Boris Johnson’s ‘Global Britain’ Makes Shaky Start at G7 Summit
- Santoli’s Monday market notes: Nasdaq edges closer to a record as big tech stocks beat cyclicals
- Fraud protection startup nSure AI raises $6.8M in seed funding