The February attack rattled Pentagon officials and private industry because it revealed new vulnerabilities in global communications systems. Orignially published in NYT.
- Iran Seizes Two Greek Tankers in Persian Gulf
- Daily Crunch: With Bungie under its wing, Sony plans to invest half of its PlayStation Studios development budget on live service games this year
- Tech layoffs top 15K in a brutal May
- Best trades on CNBC Friday: These are the stocks the pros bought during Wall Street’s winning week
- Italian Bishops to Examine Clerical Abuse, but Only to a Point
- Iraqi Parliament Expands Law Against Normalizing Ties With Israel
- Lidar exposes the remnants of an overgrown ancient civilization in the Amazon
- Live Updates: Russia Advances in Ukraine’s East as Civilian Toll Rises
- As crypto becomes more mainstream, can it stay decentralized?
- Elon Musk says Starlink has been approved in Nigeria and Mozambique