Until its collapse last year, the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico spent six decades tuned to the radio stations of the heavens. There is no plan to rebuild it, and astronomers are in mourning. Orignially published in NYT.
- How the Collapse of Sam Bankman-Fried’s Crypto Empire Has Disrupted A.I.
- Was Sam Bankman-Fried’s appearance a performance?
- Smartphone re-commerce startup Badili raises $2.1M pre-seed funding
- Plant-based food brand Huel valued at $560M following Idris Elba-backed round
- 31 Things You Should Pack For Traveling To Cold Destinations
- Elon Musk Hopes to Test a Brain Implant in Humans Next Year
- A Man Used Instagram To Target Women And Teens Whom He Then Raped And Tried To Extort, Los Angeles Police Said
- Twitter is going to show you more tweets from people you don’t follow
- Facebook Tried To End The Poke, But What Is Dead May Never Die
- Elon Musk Averts Feud With Apple by Meeting Tim Cook