The discordant messages of China’s president, Xi Jinping, and President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia suggested that despite an earlier pledge of “friendship,” Moscow does not have an unconditional ally in Beijing. Orignially published in NYT.
- Meet the A.I. Jane Austen: Meta Weaves A.I. Throughout Its Apps
- Regulators close investigation into Blue Origin’s New Shepard anomaly
- SEC’s Gensler Throws More Crypto Punches in Congressional Hearing
- The New ChatGPT Can ‘See’ and ‘Talk.’ Here’s What It’s Like.
- Artifact takes on X and Threads with new Posts feature
- Meta filmed Mr Beast, Paris Hilton and 26 more to build celebrity AIs based on Llama 2
- Security researcher warns of chilling effect after feds search phone at airport
- U.S. Department of Justice Opposes Sam Bankman-Fried’s Latest Move for ‘Temporary Release’
- Sam Bankman-Fried’s Biggest Grift? His ‘Best In Class’ Exchange
- SEC Begins Consideration of Franklin, Hashdex Crypto ETFs, Delays Decision on VanEck, ARK Ether ETFs