The streets of Ukraine’s capital, illuminated with nightlife only weeks ago, are shrouded in darkness and shadows now because of restrictions on the use of electricity. The lack of light creates moments of apprehension, but also of beauty. Orignially published in NYT.
- “If I Can Do This, You Can Do This” — An American Woman Froze Her Eggs In London For 1/3 Of The Cost
- I Went To Disney World For The Holidays, And Here Are 17 Things Worth Doing
- Gift Guide: Picking out the right iPad
- Russian Shelling Cuts Power to Kherson as Lavrov Defends Strikes
- Facebook Failed to Stop Ads Threatening Election Workers
- Five reasons why you need to go to TC Sessions: Space
- BHP, Nvidia and more: CNBC’s ‘Halftime Report’ traders answer your stock questions
- Does B stand for Bankman-Fried or Bankruptcy?
- Josh Brown and Cathie Wood snapped up CrowdStrike shares at a discount
- Canoo sends its EV pickup truck to the US Army for testing