Early returns put Mr. Marcos, the son and namesake of the former dictator, on the verge of winning the presidency in one of the country’s most consequential elections in decades. Orignially published in NYT.
- Live Updates: Russia Advances in Ukraine’s East as Civilian Toll Rises
- As crypto becomes more mainstream, can it stay decentralized?
- Elon Musk says Starlink has been approved in Nigeria and Mozambique
- If You’ve Done 15 Of These “Very American” Things While Traveling, Then Everyone Knew You Were A Tourist
- 4 questions to ask before building a computer vision model
- The S.E.C. Sent a Letter to Musk About His Twitter Shares in April
- Insider buying is surging. What investors need to know and why it may not signal a market bottom
- Steal this hot new summer look (it’s bacteria)
- Santoli: The S&P 500 launches its fifth 5% rally since the Jan. 3 peak. Could this one stick?
- JPMorgan sees upside for bitcoin after recent washout