Unrest broke out in Jerusalem and the West Bank again on Friday, and Palestinians across Israel and the occupied territories expressed the need for common cause against injustice. Orignially published in NYT.
- Iran Election: Ebrahim Raisi Is Headed to Presidency as Rivals Concede
- Investors say Eindhoven poised to become Netherlands’ No. 2 tech hub
- U.N. General Assembly Demands Myanmar Junta End Coup and Stop the Killings
- Daily Crunch: Spotify and Ford make acquisitions
- Israeli-Palestinian Vaccine Deal Collapses Amid Expiry Date Dispute
- Extra Crunch roundup: influencer marketing 101, spotting future unicorns, Apple AirTags teardown
- Iranians Vote in Presidential Election, but Mood is Pessimistic
- No, there is no evidence that the F.B.I. organized the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
- U.K. Justice System Has Failed Rape Victims, Government Says
- GB News Is Off to a Splashy, but Shaky, Start in Britain