Supporters of the recent prime minister, K.P. Sharma Oli, said they would not accept the ruling. But nearly two dozen members of his own party wanted him out. Orignially published in NYT.
- Touring Trinity, the Birthplace of Nuclear Dread
- U.S. Reaches Biden’s 70% Vaccination Goal
- 20 Of The Best Small Towns In Texas That Are Absolutely Worth Visiting
- Karate’s Big Question in Its Olympic Debut: Is It a Sport or a Martial Art?
- Health and wellness apps maker Palta raises $100M Series B led by VNV Global
- Plan A Caribbean Adventure And We’ll Reveal Which Underrated And Overrated “Outer Banks” Character Combo You Are
- Only 14% Of People Can Guess These 9 Countries Based On Their Brain Teasers
- Amazon Union Vote at Alabama Warehouse Should Be Redone, Official Says
- Daily Crunch: Zoom will pay $85M to settle lawsuit over ‘Zoombombing,’ user privacy
- No, Cormac McCarthy Isn’t on Twitter. Don’t Be Fooled by the Check Mark.