Mayor Bill de Blasio said that all students would resume in-person classes in the new academic year, a major step toward fully reopening the largest school system in the U.S. Orignially published in NYT.
- Once, Superpower Summits Were About Nukes. Now, It’s Cyberweapons.
- New Israeli Coalition Survives a Test From a Far-Right March
- Southwest Airlines cancels 500 flights after second technology issue in two days
- Lina Khan Named F.T.C. Chair by Biden
- Uberall raises $115M, acquires MomentFeed to scale up its location marketing services
- Extra Crunch roundup: TC Mobility recaps, Nubank EC-1, farewell to browser cookies
- Chinese startup Pony.ai plans to launch a driverless robotaxi service in California in 2022
- In an about-face, Lordstown Motors says it will start production in September.
- Meet the mobile therapy startup backed by Christian Angermayer’s re:Mind Capital
- Price outweighs pandemic fears as Americans look to book travel again