The generals who staged a coup last month use surveillance drones, iPhone cracking devices and hacking software, some of it from Western countries that bar sales of such technology to Myanmar. Orignially published in NYT.
- Train Crash in Egypt Kills at Least 11
- Afghan Women Fear The Worst after U.S. Withdrawal
- Aleksei Navalny’s Health in Prison Is Dire, His Doctors Say
- Irish Leader Apologizes for Killing of Prince Philip’s Uncle
- Airlines beef up domestic summer schedules with big jets as international trips remain uncertain
- 15 Places That Will Actually Pay You To Move There In 2021
- Once VMware is free from Dell, who might fancy buying it?
- The post-pandemic spending spree has begun. Here are 6 things Americans are buying
- Afghan Women Fear the Worst, Whether War or Peace Lies Ahead
- Oil demand is changing. These are the stocks that could benefit, says Goldman Sachs