The parent of Facebook and Instagram said that it had taken down what was the first targeted Chinese campaign to interfere in U.S. politics and that the effort was limited. Orignially published in NYT.
- 29 Travel Products For People Who Are Always Running Late For Their Flights
- This Country’s Top Judges Were All Foreigners. Now They’re Gone.
- Landslide on Italian Island Sweeps Away Homes and Turns Roads Into Rivers of Mud
- Efficient growth? No problem, bootstrapped startups say
- All The Best Black Friday Weekend Travel Deals
- Get Expert Insights on Google Search, Analytics, and Advertising Features
- These favored stocks are down by more than 20% and are poised to pop soon, says Morgan Stanley
- Hedge funds are amassing short bets on these winning stocks, according to Goldman
- Ukraine Draws Parallels Between Holodomor and Russia’s Strikes
- They Were Surrogates. Now They Must Raise the Children.