The election this week of the sister of Jo Cox, a lawmaker who was killed in 2016, was seen as a victory for Labour’s leader in a region where Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s Conservatives had made big inroads. Orignially published in NYT.
- Extra Crunch roundup: finding GTM, China’s edtech clampdown and how to define growth
- Pro tips from the team behind Kickstarter’s most funded app
- Tokyo Olympics Open to a Sea of Empty Seats
- Rivian raises another $2.5B, pushing its EV war chest up to $10.5B
- Psst! You Can Get A Bitcoin ETF Here
- Delays, More Masks and Mandatory Shots: Virus Surge Disrupts Office-Return Plans
- Former Virgin Galactic CEO to launch on the company’s next spaceflight test
- Apple Music brings its spatial audio and lossless streaming to Android
- U.S. Delegation to Haiti President’s Funeral Departs Early Over Safety Fears
- Amazon will investigate gender bias claims in its cloud division.