The Canadian prime minister failed to gain a majority in Parliament last month but acted otherwise when unveiling his new cabinet. Orignially published in NYT.
- F.T.C. Sues to Block Nvidia’s Takeover of Arm
- GM delays production of new Chevy Bolt EVs until end of January
- Dear Sophie: What are the latest rules for H-1B visas?
- Why Hasn’t the U.S. Found More Omicron Cases?
- Actuator is go!
- Barclays tells investors to proceed with caution in 2022
- Rocket Lab reimagines rocket design with its Neutron launch vehicle
- Pfizer, PayPal, Micron and more: CNBC’s ‘Halftime Report’ traders answer your questions
- Omicron clouds outlook for international travel that was just turning a corner
- Germany Requires Vaccines for Store and Restaurant Customers