A Catalan separatist leader, Jordi Cuixart, is serving a nine-year prison sentence for supporting a failed independence bid in his Spanish region. His supporters say he should not be in prison at all. Orignially published in NYT.
- FCC begins rollout of $10B in connectivity aid through emergency funds
- Daily Crunch: As tech stocks lose their luster, SPACs are on the rise
- Jamf snags zero trust security startup Wandera for $400M
- Here’s when Wharton’s Jeremy Siegel says he would get more cautious on stocks
- This couple generated over $7 million in sales after losing their live event business overnight
- Lenovo won’t be attending MWC in person, either
- Airline CEOs ramp up pressure on governments to open up U.S., UK travel
- Cathie Wood says recent sell-off is not the end of the tech trade, ‘exponential’ growth ahead
- Queen’s Speech: Johnson Presses Advantage in U.K. Government Program
- Feeling Stuck on Twitter and Facebook? So Is Everyone Else.