The new government announced a new approach to foreign policy, but gave the go-ahead to a far-right march that critics fear will lead to violence. Orignially published in NYT.
- 9-Year-Old’s Death in Delhi Renews Protests Against Sexual Violence
- Which person should you hire: A growth hacker or a digital marketer?
- Apple’s iPhones Will Include New Tools to Flag Child Sexual Abuse
- Virgin Galactic reopens ticket sales, with next spaceflight test targeting late September
- New Apple technology will warn parents and children about sexually explicit photos in Messages
- Sunrun Appoints Mary Powell, Utility Veteran, Chief Executive
- Founders must learn how to build and maintain circles of trust with investors
- Amazon Delays Return to Office to January
- Creators can now monetize their expertise on Quora
- In Photos: Fires Ravage Southern Europe