An Islamist party said it was freezing its involvement in the coalition government after the Israeli police blocked Muslim access to the Aqsa Mosque compound to prevent clashes. Orignially published in NYT.
- Iran Seizes Two Greek Tankers in Persian Gulf
- Daily Crunch: With Bungie under its wing, Sony plans to invest half of its PlayStation Studios development budget on live service games this year
- Tech layoffs top 15K in a brutal May
- Best trades on CNBC Friday: These are the stocks the pros bought during Wall Street’s winning week
- Italian Bishops to Examine Clerical Abuse, but Only to a Point
- Iraqi Parliament Expands Law Against Normalizing Ties With Israel
- Lidar exposes the remnants of an overgrown ancient civilization in the Amazon
- Live Updates: Russia Advances in Ukraine’s East as Civilian Toll Rises
- As crypto becomes more mainstream, can it stay decentralized?
- Elon Musk says Starlink has been approved in Nigeria and Mozambique