“If I find a better and safe route, I will definitely try again,” said one of the more than 600 Iraqi migrants who came home on the government’s latest evacuation flights. Orignially published in NYT.
- Gunfire Rattles Burkina Faso’s Capital as Soldiers Revolt
- As U.S. Strikes Syria Prison Held by ISIS, Young Detainees Are Caught in Crossfire
- French Adventurer Dies Attempting to Row Solo Across the Atlantic
- Portugal Is A Vacation Spot You Need To Check Out, And These 31 Photos Prove Why
- Can Works Like ‘Don’t Look Up’ Get Us Out of Our Heads?
- Cameroon Nightclub Fire Kills at Least 16
- Top Wall Street analysts are bullish on these stocks heading into earnings
- Earnings playbook: A complete guide to this week’s reports, including the first of tech
- Lithium hits record in EV boom, spurring a ‘land grab’ among miners. These stocks could be winners
- ‘Now There Is No One’: The Lament of One of the Last Christians in a Syrian City