The death of a young Iranian Kurdish woman in police custody has set off an intense wave of protests across Iran over the past 10 days, igniting fury particularly in the country’s Kurdish minority community. Orignially published in NYT.
- PlayStation Will Remove Discovery Shows Despite User Purchase
- Protocol Village: Beam to Launch on Immutable zkEVM, Gaming-Focused L2 With Polygon Tech
- Putin Travels to U.A.E. and Saudi Arabia on Rare Trip to Mideast
- CZ’s Guilty Plea Accepted by Judge, Has Yet to Decide If Binance Founder Can Go Home
- Crypto Exchange Bitzlato Co-Founder Pleads Guilty to U.S. Money Transmitter Charge
- Commercial companies to collaborate for DARPA’s new lunar economy study
- As Bitcoin reaches the $44,000 threshold, why the surge and what’s next?
- Illia Kyva Is Killed Near Moscow
- Pro-Blockchain Bill Clears Hurdle in U.S. House
- New U.K. Asylum Bill Aims to Override Some Human Rights Law