The families of trainee pilots sentenced to life in prison broke their silence to protest the men’s innocence. The pilots are among more than 600 trainees and conscripts swept up in prosecutions. Orignially published in NYT.
- Nigerian fintech Appzone raises $10M for expansion and proprietary technology
- China Official Acknowledges Low Effectiveness of the Country’s Covid Vaccines
- Greg Abbott Speculates Texas Has Herd Immunity
- Blinken Calls for More Thorough Investigation of Covid Origins in China
- The 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS stakes its claim on a luxury, electric future
- A Clash of Wills Keeps a Leonardo Masterpiece Hidden
- Tiger Global goes super aggressive in India
- Online Schools Are Here to Stay, Even After the Pandemic
- I Thought My Job Was To Report On Technology In India. Instead, I Got A Front-Row Seat To The Decline Of My Democracy.
- ‘Nomadland’ Wins Big at Diverse BAFTAs