The president’s son was part owner of a venture involved in the $3.8 billion purchase by a Chinese conglomerate of one of the world’s largest cobalt deposits. The metal is a key ingredient in batteries for electric vehicles. Orignially published in NYT.
- 7-Eleven In Japan Is So Much Cooler Than The US And These 17 Pictures Will Prove It
- Months after its Series A, Singaporean robo-advisor Endowus add $35M SGD in new funding
- 17 Questions We Had About The Differences Between Mexico City And Manhattan
- Time To Discover If You Party Like You’re From New York Or Mexico City
- Why is Aung San Suu Kyi such a threat to the Tatmadaw?
- Myanmar set to announce first verdict in Aung San Suu Kyi trial.
- Lightspeed China raises $920M for new funds, adds five partners
- BMW combines M legacy and rock star aesthetic into a quick V8 hybrid SUV
- 4 key strategies for succeeding at international expansion
- World Omicron Fight Hindered by Fragmented Response