Tears of joy prevailed as the most-used emoji in 2021, despite Gen Z’s stated contempt for it. Orignially published in NYT.
- AirPlus and Coupa Team Up to Enhance Procurement Purchases for Companies
- Live Updates: Moscow Pessimistic U.S. Will Meet Demands; Shooting at Ukraine Rocket Factory Raises Tensions
- Goldman upgrades materials stock Corning to buy, sees 27% upside
- U.S. Ski Destinations That Aren’t Aspen Or Vail
- Domestika raises $110M on a $1.3B valuation to expand its learning community for creative types
- Portugal’s Indico Capital Partners launches €50M Ocean tech ‘Blue economy’ fund
- Can Biden Avert a Crisis With North Korea?
- Lamborghini’s NFT scheme includes real-world space treasures
- PortalOne raises $60M as it levels up to launch its hybrid, immersive gaming platform later this year
- Russia’s Military, Once Creaky, Is Modern and Lethal