Andy Parker, the father of a journalist killed in 2015, filed a complaint with the F.T.C. urging it to increase regulation on the tech giant, saying it failed to remove videos of his daughter’s killing. Orignially published in NYT.
- Sudan’s Prime Minister Is Detained at Home of General Who Led Coup
- Poland’s Heartland Would Rather Keep E.U. Money Than Break With Bloc
- YouTube, Snap and TikTok executives take their turn answering to Washington.
- CDC extends Covid restrictions for cruise ship industry into January
- Iran Wanted U.S. Out of Afghanistan. It May Be Sorry the Wish Came True.
- Apple launches Fitness+ group workouts powered by SharePlay
- Crossbeam lands $76M Series C as network effect fuels partner cloud growth
- Gusto buys Remote Team in bid to support more international hiring
- Inside the Realms of Ruin
- Céline’s Newly Unearthed Work Causes a Stir in France