Zuckerberg and Facebook are making an aggressive push to woo content creators from platforms like TikTok and Snapchat, but some are rethinking their strategy. Originally published at CNBC
- Sudan’s Prime Minister Is Detained at Home of General Who Led Coup
- Poland’s Heartland Would Rather Keep E.U. Money Than Break With Bloc
- YouTube, Snap and TikTok executives take their turn answering to Washington.
- CDC extends Covid restrictions for cruise ship industry into January
- Iran Wanted U.S. Out of Afghanistan. It May Be Sorry the Wish Came True.
- Apple launches Fitness+ group workouts powered by SharePlay
- Crossbeam lands $76M Series C as network effect fuels partner cloud growth
- Gusto buys Remote Team in bid to support more international hiring
- Inside the Realms of Ruin
- Céline’s Newly Unearthed Work Causes a Stir in France