The suit, filed by the now defunct photo start-up Phhhoto, accused the social network of stalling on a deal and then putting it out of business. Orignially published in NYT.
- U.S. tightens travel testing requirements, mask mandates as part of broader plan to fight Covid
- ‘Where is **?’: Fans in China Elude Censors to Talk About Peng Shuai
- Covid Live Updates: Biden to Announce New Virus Plan as Omicron Reaches U.S.
- Morgan Stanley says buy the dip in Simon Property Group, with upside of more than 20%
- When grandma falls, SafelyYou is there to catch her (on video)
- Kayak co-leads Life House’s $60M Series C to ‘reimagine’ the hotel experience
- Tesla is now selling a $1,900 electric Cyberquad ATV for kids
- UBS names Uber a top pick, says stock can more than double from here
- UBS hikes price target on Alphabet, says tech giant’s stock can jump nearly 40%
- Toronto-based VFX startup MARZ raises $5.3M to develop AI technology solutions