Corporate governance experts say the electric-car maker’s directors may need to rein in the chief executive, with whom many have personal ties. Orignially published in NYT.
- How the Collapse of Sam Bankman-Fried’s Crypto Empire Has Disrupted A.I.
- Was Sam Bankman-Fried’s appearance a performance?
- Smartphone re-commerce startup Badili raises $2.1M pre-seed funding
- Plant-based food brand Huel valued at $560M following Idris Elba-backed round
- 31 Things You Should Pack For Traveling To Cold Destinations
- Elon Musk Hopes to Test a Brain Implant in Humans Next Year
- A Man Used Instagram To Target Women And Teens Whom He Then Raped And Tried To Extort, Los Angeles Police Said
- Twitter is going to show you more tweets from people you don’t follow
- Facebook Tried To End The Poke, But What Is Dead May Never Die
- Elon Musk Averts Feud With Apple by Meeting Tim Cook