The world’s richest man is trying to shore up debt financing, including potentially taking out a loan against his shares of Tesla, so he can buy Twitter for $43 billion. Orignially published in NYT.
- Live Updates: Russia Advances in Ukraine’s East as Civilian Toll Rises
- As crypto becomes more mainstream, can it stay decentralized?
- Elon Musk says Starlink has been approved in Nigeria and Mozambique
- If You’ve Done 15 Of These “Very American” Things While Traveling, Then Everyone Knew You Were A Tourist
- 4 questions to ask before building a computer vision model
- The S.E.C. Sent a Letter to Musk About His Twitter Shares in April
- Insider buying is surging. What investors need to know and why it may not signal a market bottom
- Steal this hot new summer look (it’s bacteria)
- Santoli: The S&P 500 launches its fifth 5% rally since the Jan. 3 peak. Could this one stick?
- JPMorgan sees upside for bitcoin after recent washout